Rates & Reservations
Three Ways to Camp!
2018 Camping Rates
- Weekly (7 Days): $345.00
- Weekend (Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights or Fri, Sat, and Sun nights): $245.00
- Weeknights: Sunday – Thursday: $50/night
Tent & Trailer Camping
- Weekly (7 Days): $125.00
- Daily: $25/day
The above rates are for a maximum of 6 people per site. Extra campers $10 per person/night – maximum of 10.
The above listed rates have been established for the 2018 camping season which runs from June 22 through September 3.
A weekend reservation must be for 3 nights: Thursday, Friday, Saturday OR Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- All reservations will be made online using the website reservation system.
- Pay with your credit card via a safe transaction using PayPal.
- Payments are now due in full when making your reservation.
***Online payment is required in order for the reservation to be approved in the system and for Kingswood to hold the campsite for you.
Please contact Holly Moore at: email@example.com. You may also give Holly a call at: 845-702-5766.
Kingswood is a non-profit organization run by volunteers. Our primary resource for operating expenses comes from our camping fees. Because of the unique nature of Kingswood, the limited number of equipped campsites and our short summer season, we need to impose the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation requests must be received 28 days or more before the first day of a scheduled reservation in order to receive a refund.
- Cancellation requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to Holly Moore at 845-702-5766 (during the off season) or to the Kingswood Farmhouse at 607-637-5401 (June 22 to Labor Day).
- An administrative fee of $25 will be deducted from all refunds.
No refunds will be provided for cancellations made less than 28 days before the first day of a scheduled reservation.
Special Note about Reserving the Pines:
Reservations for the Pines for any duration will be limited to people with mobility issues or other special needs from January 2nd through May 15th. The Pines will be available for general registration after May 15th. Electricity is available to accommodate campers who require a CPAP machine to facilitate breathing at night. Electricity will only be made available to campers with special needs such as this. If you have any questions, please e-mail Holly Moore: email@example.com or phone: 845-702-5766.
Other Reservation Notes:
- An Equipped Site is outfitted for a maximum of 6 people. Up to four additional campers are welcome but they must sleep in their own tents. Each additional camper will be charged $10/day. The maximum number of campers permitted per campsite is 10. Tent & Trailer and Spruce sites are designed for one tent, or one small trailer, with up to 6 campers. Each additional camper, up to a maximum of 2, will be charged $10/day each. The maximum number of campers permitted per campsite is 8.
- A two vehicle limit per campsite is requested. This helps to reduce soil erosion and prevents high traffic rut damage on soft soil. Additional parking is available in the lot by the farmhouse and up near Eagle Field.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. You may arrive earlier and use our facilities, but please do not go up to your campsite until after 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 1 p.m. Your site must be vacant by then to allow the manager time to turn over your site for the next campers. You are welcome to stay and use the facilities, but please remove all of your personal belongings from your campsite. Please leave the campsite in the condition you found it!